Arch - Liable, by Seeking the Gold
bay, 2006, 16.1 hands
Entered Stud 2011
2018 Fee: $12,500 LFSN
Season Inquiries: Bernie Sams
(859) 987-2330 / (859) 233-4252
- Eclipse Champion and 3x G1 Winner
- #2 of His Crop in N.A. by Lifetime Graded SH
- 17 SH in 2017, incl. Senga (G1), Fault (G3), Daisy (G3)
- 2017 yearlings sold up to $350k, 2yos sold up to $375k
2010 Eclipse Champion Older Male
Won Breeders’ Cup Classic-G1, Whitney H.-G1, and Stephen Foster H.-G1
Ran NINE Consecutive 100+ Beyers
2018 top runners include:
- FAULT – 1st Buena Vista S.-G2
- TORRENT – 3rd Bayakoa S.-G3
- BLAMED – 1st El Paso Times S.
- DAISY – 2nd Suncoast S.
- TAZKEYA – 2nd What A Summer S.
- MS BAD BEHAVIOR – 2nd Sweet Life S.
- GOING FOR BROKE – 3rd Interborough S.
17 stakes horses in 2017 incl.
- French Classic Winner SENGA-G1 and Graded Stakes winners FAULT-G3, DAISY-G3, etc.
2017 sales include:
- Yearlings sold up to $350,000; 2YOs sold up to $375,000
11 stakes horses in 2016 incl.
- GOING FOR BROKE – 2nd to Songbird, Alabama S. -G1, 3rd Comely S. -G3
- ONUS – 1st Lady Baltimore Stakes (NCR), Also set new course record at Belmont, 3rd Perfect Sting Stakes
2016 Sales include:
- Yearlings sold up to $390,000; 2YOs sold up to $250,000
In 2015: 5 Stakes Winners, 9 Stakes Horses, including:
- MARCH – won Woody Stephens S.-G2, Bay Shore S.-G3
- FAR FROM OVER – won Withers S.-G3
2015 Sales include:
- Weanlings sold up to $300,000
- Yearlings sold up to $600,000
- 2yo sold up to $700,000
Top Runners, Lifetime
SENGA – 1st Prix de Diane Longines-G1, Prix la Grotte Etalon Kendargent-G3, 3rd Shadwell Prix de la Nonette-G2, 3rd Prix de Sandringham-G2
MARCH – 1st Woody Stephens S.-G2, Bay Shore S.-G3, 2nd Hollywood Derby-G1
ONUS – 1st Commonwealth Oaks-G3, Lady Baltimore Stakes (NCR), Also set NCR @BEL, 3rd Perfect Sting S.
FAR FROM OVER – 1st Withers S.-G3
GOING FOR BROKE – 2nd Alabama S.-G1 (to Songbird), 3rd Interborough S.
FIRSTHAND REPORT – 1st Lyphard S., Power by Far S., Alphabet Soup S.
QUEEN CAROLINE – 1st Nellie Mae Cox S., TaWee Stakes, Indiana Grand S.
SWEET VICTORY – 1st Penn Oaks, Honey Ryder S.
FAULT – 1st Buena Vista S.-G2, Pucker Up S.-G3, 3rd Sands Point S.-G2
EXAGGERATED – 1st Oakley S., Giant’s Causeway S.
CHIDE – 2nd Dogwood S-G3, 3rd Mother Goose S.-G1
BLAMEITONTHELAW – 3rd Del Mar Futurity-G1, TDN Rising Star
NO FAULT OF MINE – 2nd Golden Rod S.-G2, 2nd Arlington Matron S.-G3, 2nd One Dreamer S.